Monday – Friday
- The Meeting Place: Select glasses of wine $5, select bottles of champagne 50% off – 5:00-7:00
- Alleia: Happy Hour $5 house wines, other drink and food specials. 5:00-6:30pm
- Blue Water Grill: $2 off wines by the glass – 4:00-7:00
- Brix Nouveau: Happy Hour every week Tues-Sat from 4-7 pm. $2 off all wines by the glass. (Closed Sundays and Mondays)
- Il Primo: $2 off wines by the glass – 4:00-6:00
- FoodWorks: Half Price Wine
- Public House and the Social: Choose from a bottle of Red or White at $10, $20 or $30
- Terra Mae: 50% off all wines by the glass plus family style dinner options
- Public House and the Social:Tuesday Bubbly Night $5 Glasses of Sparkling wine, $5 Bubbly Cocktails, and $1 High Life
- Flying Squirrel 1/2 price wine night until 10pm.
- Tuesdays at Tony’s Every Tuesday from 11am – 9pm you can get $5 glasses or $20 bottles of any wine on the menu!
- 212 Market Restaurant: Half Price Wine – Each week the staff selects about 25-30 quality wines not currently on the wine list to offer at half price, usually in the $12-60 range with the discount. In addition, the Tuesday list always includes 3 reds and 3 whites by the glass for $3-4.
- Wine Wednesdays at Back Inn Café: every Wednesday from 5pm – 9pm you can get 1/2 price wine from selected wine list, over 40 wines to choose from! (Does not apply to wines over $40.)
- Primo : Wednesday wine bottle specials.
- Broad Street Grille (The Chattanoogan Hotel) 50% off all bottles of wine.
- Brix Nouveau: 25% off all wine bottles
- The Vine Wine and Spirits : wine tastings 4pm – 6pm (most Thursdays)
- The Vine Wine and Spirits : wine tastings 4pm – 6pm (most Fridays)
- The Vine Wine and Spirits : wine tastings 1pm – 4pm (spring and summer)
- Riverside Wine and Spirits: Free wine tasting in the shop every Saturday from 3:00-5:00
- Georgia Winey: Get a behind the scenes tour of Georgia Wines and discover all that goes into making our vintages. Vineyard manager Adrian Prouty, third generation member of the winery family, will serve as your guide for this educational tour. You’ll learn how wine is made during your 1-hour tour of the premises, and at the end, you’ll be treated to a flight of three signature wines and a selection of gourmet cheese and crackers. A souvenir glass will be given to you as a memento of the day. Cost is $15. Tours offered Saturdays at 2:00 and 4:00PM. No reservations necessary.
- Debarge Winery: The only place in Chattanooga to buy a bottle of wine to take home on Sundays! (1:00-6:00) Tastings are available in the tasting room Tuesday-Sunday.