Join Chatt Wine at Debarge Urban Winery on October 22!
The DeBarge urban winery is excited to announce it’s new, public tasting series. Thursdays at DeBarge presents special guests, chefs, wine educators, live music, and more focused and educational wine tastings to the public. On Thursday, October 22nd, we kick off this series with a collaborative tasting by Chatt Wine. The event begins at 6:30PM and includes a tasting tour of DeBarge wines and meat & cheese pairings by Main Street Meats. Tickets are $20 and can be purchased here: https://thursdaysatdebarge.eventbrite.com
Chattanooga Wine Shop Tastings ~
- Riverside Wine ~ Saturday afternoon wine tasting (4-6pm). This week they will be tasting wines from Northern Italy’s Alto Piemonte.
Chattanooga Wine Events ~
- Wednesday, September 30th at 6:00p.m ~ Domaine Serene Wine Tasting at Easy Bistro. Domaine Serene is one one of the most prestigious makers of wine in the world. Their wines have won numerous accolades including besting the most prestigious winery in the world in a blind tasting for their 1998 & 1999 Pinot Noir. This event is a tasting of a select few from their portfolio as well as hors d’oeuvres paired by Chef Erik Niel.For questions or reservations email email@example.com or call 423-266-1121.
- Chattanooga’s annual wine festival, Wine Over Water is just around the corner October 2nd and 3rd. The festival features two events, Friday evenings Best Cellars and the main event Wine Over Water on the Walnut St bridge. Purchase your tickets Here.
- Save the date: Thursday Oct 22nd we will be doing our next Chatt Wine event. More details to come.
Wine Recommendations ~
- Check out our Facebook photo album for many great wine suggestions.
- Looking for new wines to try? Need a good recommendation? Check out Chatt Wine on Facebook and Instagram (search ChattWine).
Wine News and Articles ~
- How how much do you love wine? Here are some wine themed tattoos.
- New York Times wine lesson : Chinon
Chatt Wine keeps a list of all the weekly wine specials around Chattanooga that we know of. Please let us know if we’re missing something. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like the Chatt Wine News to come to your email, sign up at http://www.chattwine.com
Send us your local wine events or interesting wine news. email@example.com