Join us on Thursday, February 4th at 6 p.m. for a night with Argle Winery.
Bill Matthes, Director of Eastern Sales of Arglye Winery, will feature tastings of their accliamed wines, paired with special hors d’ oeuvres and menu offerings from our very own Chef Erik Niel.
Argyle Winery is one of Orgeon’s most celebrated producers. The winery, spread out over three vineyards in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, is known for their world-class Sparkling wine, barrel fermented Chardonnay, and ‘silky’ textured Pinot Noir. Bill Matthes will bring bottles from the different vineyards and will be pouring glasses of their 2012 Vintage Brut, 2011 Conducere, 2011 Blanc de Blanc, 2011 Brut Rose and the 2011 Brut.
Easy Bistro & Bar ~ 203 Broad St, Chattanooga, Tennessee 37402
Tickets are $40 per person. We hope that you can join us.
Purchase Tickets Here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2492632
Chattanooga Wine Shop Tastings ~
- Riverside Wine ~ Saturday afternoon wine tasting (4-6pm). This week they will be tasting wines from Northern Italy’s Alto Piemonte.
Chattanooga Wine Events ~
- Wednesday, September 30th at 6:00p.m ~ Domaine Serene Wine Tasting at Easy Bistro. Domaine Serene is one one of the most prestigious makers of wine in the world. Their wines have won numerous accolades including besting the most prestigious winery in the world in a blind tasting for their 1998 & 1999 Pinot Noir. This event is a tasting of a select few from their portfolio as well as hors d’oeuvres paired by Chef Erik Niel.For questions or reservations email email@example.com or call 423-266-1121.
- Chattanooga’s annual wine festival, Wine Over Water is just around the corner October 2nd and 3rd. The festival features two events, Friday evenings Best Cellars and the main event Wine Over Water on the Walnut St bridge. Purchase your tickets Here.
- Save the date: Thursday Oct 22nd we will be doing our next Chatt Wine event. More details to come.
Wine Recommendations ~
- Looking for new wines to try? Need a good recommendation? Check out Chatt Wine on Facebook and Instagram (search ChattWine).
Wine News and Articles ~
- New York Times wine lesson : Chinon
Chatt Wine keeps a list of all the weekly wine specials around Chattanooga that we know of. Please let us know if we’re missing something. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like the Chatt Wine News to come to your email, sign up at http://www.chattwine.com
Send us your local wine events or interesting wine news. email@example.com