Chattanooga Wine Shop Tastings ~
- Riverside Wine ~ Saturday afternoon wine tasting.
Chattanooga Wine Events ~
- Wednesday, September 30th at 6:00p.m ~ Domaine Serene Wine Tasting at Easy Bistro. Domaine Serene is one one of the most prestigious makers of wine in the world. Their wines have won numerous accolades including besting the most prestigious winery in the world in a blind tasting for their 1998 & 1999 Pinot Noir. This event is a tasting of a select few from their portfolio as well as hors d’oeuvres paired by Chef Erik Niel.For questions or reservations email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 423-266-1121.
- Chattanooga’s annual wine festival, Wine Over Water is just around the corner October 2nd and 3rd. The festival features two events, Friday evenings Best Cellars and the main event Wine Over Water on the Walnut St bridge. Purchase your tickets Here.
Wine Recommendations ~
- Check out our Facebook photo album for many great wine suggestions.
- Looking for new wines to try? Need a good recommendation? Check out Chatt Wine on Facebook and Instagram (search ChattWine).
Wine News and Articles ~
- Crystal vs Glass when it come to your wine glass selection, Wine Folly compares.
- California’s wine harvest arrives early, what does that mean for the 2015 harvest?
- Having trouble finding quality domestic Pinot Noir for under $40? Here are some suggestions from the WSJ.
- A major hail storm has hit the Chablis region of Burgundy the day before many winemakers were set to harvest.
- New York Time wine lesson : White Bordeaux.
Chatt Wine keeps a list of all the weekly wine specials around Chattanooga that we know of. Please let us know if we’re missing something. email@example.com
If you would like the Chatt Wine News to come to your email, sign up at http://www.chattwine.com
Send us your local wine events or interesting wine news. firstname.lastname@example.org