Chattanooga Wine Shop Tastings ~
- Riverside Wine ~ Saturday afternoon wine tasting.
Chattanooga Wine Events ~
- Thursday, September 3rd at 6:30 p.m ~ Wine Tasting with paired hors d’oeuvres with DeBarge Vineyards & Winery benefiting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Meeting Place Lounge, $30 per person plus tax & gratuity, Reservations are required, Please call 423-266-4400
- Chattanooga’s annual wine festival, Wine Over Water is just around the corner October 2nd and 3rd. The festival features two events, Friday evenings Best Cellars and the main event Wine Over Water on the Walnut St bridge. Purchase your tickets Here.
Wine Recommendations ~
- Check out our Facebook photo album for many great wine suggestions.
- Looking for new wines to try? Need a good recommendation? Check out Chatt Wine on Facebook and Instagram (search ChattWine).
Wine News and Articles ~
- Having trouble finding quality domestic Pinot Noir for under $40? Here are some suggestions from the WSJ.
- A major hail storm has hit the Chablis region of Burgundy the day before many winemakers were set to harvest.
- New York Time wine lesson : White Bordeaux.
- Rosé wine is experiencing a rapid rise, here is a great article and podcast from NPR.
Chatt Wine keeps a list of all the weekly wine specials around Chattanooga that we know of. Please let us know if we’re missing something. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like the Chatt Wine News to come to your email, sign up at http://www.chattwine.com
Send us your local wine events or interesting wine news. email@example.com