Chattanooga Wine Shop Tastings ~
- Riverside Wine ~ Saturday afternoon wine tasting 3:00-5:00pm.
Chattanooga Wine Events ~
- June 18th – Back Inn Cafe South Africa wine.
Wine Recommendations ~
- Commanderie de la Bargemone Rosé ~ France, Rosé
- Burgo Viejo Rioja Crianza ~ Spain, Rioja
- De Forville Langhe Arneis ~ Italy, Arneis
- Patrick Piuze Chablis Premier Cru Montée de Tonnerre ~ France, Chardonnay
- Patrick Piuze Chablis Premier Cru Butteaux ~ France, Chardonnay
- Looking for new wines to try? Need a good recommendation? Check out Chatt Wine on Facebook and Instagram (search ChattWine).
Wine News and Articles ~
- How to own it at your wine bar or favorite restaurant. Three awesome videos on navigating the list, what to do with that tiny pour, and what if the wine is bad?
- A bunch of articles are saying expensive wine is for suckers…Vine Pair examines if this is BS.
- More on expensive wine is for suckers?? Here’s a great video from Vox.
- And……Cheap Wine Sucks.
- Stay healthy and avoid a summer cold…..drink red wine.
- Have you ever opened a bottle of wine that just didnt seem right? Here is a great article on common wine faults.
Chatt Wine keeps a list of all the weekly wine specials around Chattanooga that we know of. Please let us know if we’re missing something. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like the Chatt Wine News to come to your email, sign up at http://www.chattwine.com
Send us your local wine events or interesting wine news. email@example.com