Chattanooga Wine Shop Tastings ~
- Riverside Wine ~ Saturday afternoon wine tasting 3:00-5:00pm.
Chattanooga Wine Events ~
- UnCorked, an evening to benefit the Chattanooga Symphony and Opera ~ Saturday May 30th 6:30-10 pm. An evening of food and wine on the banks of the TN river at Renaissance Park. Tickets and more info here.
Wine Recommendations ~
- Burgo Viejo Rioja Crianza ~ Spain, Rioja
- De Forville Langhe Arneis ~ Italy, Arneis
- Patrick Piuze Chablis Premier Cru Montée de Tonnerre ~ France, Chardonnay
- Patrick Piuze Chablis Premier Cru Butteaux ~ France, Chardonnay
- Looking for new wines to try? Need a good recommendation? Check out Chatt Wine on Facebook and Instagram (search ChattWine).
Wine News and Articles ~
- Have you ever opened a bottle of wine that just didnt seem right? Here is a great article on common wine faults.
- Rośe from four different countries in this Vine Pair article.
- Barolo vs Brunello sizing up Italy’s most popular reds.
- Get to know a few top quality national wine importers in this article from St Johns Somm Michelle Richards.
Chatt Wine keeps a list of all the weekly wine specials around Chattanooga that we know of. Please let us know if we’re missing something. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like the Chatt Wine News to come to your email, sign up at http://www.chattwine.com
Send us your local wine events or interesting wine news. email@example.com