Chattanooga Wine Shop Tastings ~
- Riverside Wine ~ Saturday afternoon wine tasting 3:00-5:00pm.
Chattanooga Wine Events ~
- The next Chatt Wine event is this week, Thursday May 7th (6:00-7:30pm) at Brix Nouveau. It will be a rosé wine tasting on the patio with or friends from Aleksey’s Imports. We will feature six rosé wines from around the world, along with hors d’oeuvres. We will also have a $6 glass special that evening for further enjoyment of any of the wines you tasted. Come join us for what will be a fun time. Cost is $30 per person (tax and tip not included) Space is limited, you can sign up at this link HERE, or email email@example.com for more information.
- St. John’s Restaurant will be hosting a Hunnicutt Wine Dinner on Thursday, May 7th at 6:30 p.m. Five course dinner prepared and paired by Executive Chef Rebecca Barron and Sommelier Michelle Richards. $150 per guest plus tax & gratuity. Reservations are required. Please call 423-266-4400
Wine Recommendations ~
- Patrick Piuze Chablis Premier Cru Montée de Tonnerre ~ France, Chardonnay
- Patrick Piuze Chablis Premier Cru Butteaux ~ France, Chardonnay
- Las Claras Ribera del Duero ~ Spain, Tino Fino
- Laporte Les Niorles Quincy ~ France, Sauvignon Blanc
- Bodega Iaccarinni Bonarda ~ Argentina, Bonarda
- Looking for new wines to try? Need a good recommendation? Check out Chatt Wine on Facebook and Instagram (search ChattWine).
Wine News and Articles ~
- Rośe from four different countries in this Vine Pair article.
- Barolo vs Brunello sizing up Italy’s most popular reds.
- Get to know a few top quality national wine importers in this article from St Johns Somm Michelle Richards.
- Traveling to a wine region? Here’s some tips on how to travel with wine like a pro.
- Eleven weird aromas found in Sauvignon Blanc from Vine Pair…..I mean who dosent love a little hint of cat pee???
Chatt Wine keeps a list of all the weekly wine specials around Chattanooga that we know of. Please let us know if we’re missing something. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like the Chatt Wine News to come to your email, sign up at http://www.chattwine.com
Send us your local wine events or interesting wine news. email@example.com