Chattanooga Wine Shop Tastings ~
- Riverside Wine ~ Saturday afternoon wine tasting 3-5pm.
Chattanooga Wine Events ~
- The next Chatt Wine event will be Thursday May 7th (6:00-7:30pm) at Brix Nouveau. It will be a rosé wine tasting on the patio with our friends from Aleksey’s Imports. We will feature six rosé wines from around the world, along with hors d’oeuvres. We will also have a $6 glass special that evening for further enjoyment of any of the wines you tasted. Come join us for what will be a fun time. Cost is $30 per person (tax and tip not included) Space is limited, you can sign up at this link HERE, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Brix Nouveau has these upcoming Tuesday tastings. April 28th ~ Finger Lakes. Call for reservations 423-708-3281
- Panoram Imports will be hosting a wine dinner at Porters on Thursday April 30th, 6:30pm. Five course Argentine inspired menu with Wines from San Rafael, Mendoza. $80/per person Call Porters for reservation – 423-643-1240
Wine Recommendations ~
- Patrick Piuze Chablis Premier Cru Butteaux ~ France, Chardonnay
- Las Claras Ribera del Duero ~ Spain, Tino Fino
- Laporte Les Niorles Quincy ~ France, Sauvignon Blanc
- Bodega Iaccarinni Bonarda ~ Argentina, Bonarda
- Looking for new wines to try? Need a good recommendation? Check out Chatt Wine on Facebook and Instagram (search ChattWine).
Wine News and Articles ~
- Exploring another of California’s Pinot Noir regions…Santa Rita Hills.
- Have you ever wondered why some Rioja wine bottles are wrapped in gold wire?
- Should you judge wine by the label? I tend to avoid anything with a bright colored animal. 🙂
- Going to Vegas for business or pleasure? Here are five restaurants with great wine lists.
- Here are a few wine bars that look interesting around the country. Need to check some of these out while traveling.
Chatt Wine keeps a list of all the weekly wine specials around Chattanooga that we know of. Please let us know if we’re missing something. email@example.com
If you would like the Chatt Wine News to come to your email, sign up at http://www.chattwine.com
Send us your local wine events or interesting wine news. firstname.lastname@example.org