Chattanooga Wine Shop Tastings ~
- Riverside Wine ~ Saturday afternoon wine tasting 3-5pm.
Chattanooga Wine Events ~
- SAVE THE DATE – The next Chatt Wine event will be Thursday May 7th (6:00-7:30pm) at Brix Nouveau. It will be a rosé wine tasting on the patio with our friends at Aleksey’s Imports. We will feature Rosé Wines from around the world, along with hors d’oeuvres. Detailed sign up info coming soon.
- Brix Nouveau has these upcoming Tuesday tastings. April 21st ~ South Pacific. April 28th ~ Finger Lakes. Call for reservations 423-708-3281
- Panoram Imports will be hosting a wine dinner at Porters on Thursday April 30th, 6:30pm. Five course Argentine inspired menu with Wines from San Rafael, Mendoza. $80/per person Call Porters for reservation – 423-643-1240
Wine Recommendations ~
- Laporte Les Niorles Quincy ~ France, Sauvignon Blanc
- Bodega Iaccarinni Bonarda ~ Argentina, Bonarda
- Looking for new wines to try? Need a good recommendation? Check out Chatt Wine on Facebook and Instagram (search ChattWine).
Wine News and Articles ~
- Have you ever wondered why some Rioja wine bottles are wrapped in gold wire?
- Should you judge wine by the label? I tend to avoid anything with a bright colored animal. 🙂
- Here are a few wine bars that look interesting around the country. Need to check some of these out while traveling.
- A quick guide to Burgundy wine in France from Winderlusting.
- Your next wine lesson from the New York Times…Muscadet.
- Trying to choose a good wine? Looking at the Appelation is a great place to start.
- Are you more Napa or Sonoma wine country?
Chatt Wine keeps a list of all the weekly wine specials around Chattanooga that we know of. Please let us know if we’re missing something. email@example.com
If you would like the Chatt Wine News to come to your email, sign up at http://www.chattwine.com
Send us your local wine events or interesting wine news. firstname.lastname@example.org