Chattanooga Wine Shop Tastings ~
- Riverside Wine ~ Saturday afternoon wine tasting 3-5pm. This week will be cheese and wine pairing 101. In case you did not know, Riverside is now selling a selection of fine cheese’s.
Chattanooga Wine Events ~
- Wednesday April 15th St Johns Restaurant will be hosting a Duckhorn Vineyards wine tasting at 6:30 p.m with hors d’oeuvres, $45 per person. Reservations are required. Please call 423-266-4400
- Brix Nouveau has these upcoming Tuesday tastings. April 14th ~ California. April 21st ~ South Pacific. April 28th ~ Finger Lakes. Call for reservations 423-708-3281
Wine Recommendations ~
- We have re worked our wine recommendations page for easier browsing.
Wine News and Articles ~
- Can music change the way your wine tastes? The WSJ explores this topic.
- Why you should chill your red wines this summer?!?! Not sure about this one…but an interesting article from Vine Pair none the less.
- Your next wine lesson from the New York Times…Muscadet.
- Trying to choose a good wine? Looking at the Appelation is a great place to start.
- Are you more Napa or Sonoma wine country?
Chatt Wine keeps a list of all the weekly wine specials around Chattanooga that we know of. Please let us know if we’re missing something. email@example.com
If you would like the Chatt Wine News to come to your email, sign up at http://www.chattwine.com
Send us your local wine events or interesting wine news. firstname.lastname@example.org