Chattanooga Wine Shop Tastings ~
- Riverside Wine ~ A special Saturday afternoon wine tasting 1-5pm. This weeks tasting will feature wines from Frederick Corriher Wine. FC Wine imports from small producers in France, Frederick will be on hand for the tasting to talk about the wines.
Chattanooga Wine Events ~
- Brix Nouveau has a great schedule for their upcoming Tuesday evening wine tasting’s. March 31st will be wines from Spain. Panoram Imports will return on April 7th. Call for reservations 423-708-3281
- Easy Bistro is hosting a wine tasting with Napa Valley’s Rarecat Wines on Tuesday, March 31st. The event will be from 6-8pm as you enjoy Chef Erik Niel’s Bar Snacks and a tasting of four wines. Tickets are $30; please call the restaurant to reserve your spot! (423) 266-1121
- Terra Mae will be hosting a tasting with Brian Hobbs from Horizon Wine and Spirits on April 7th. He will be on hand to pour and discuss the wines. (5:30-7:30) $40/PP, available at the door.
Wine Recommendations ~
- We have re worked our wine recommendations page for easier browsing.
Wine News and Articles ~
- Winderlusting guide to Spain’s Rioja wine region.
- The essential guide to Virginia’s Monticello wine region.
- Why you shouldn’t fear the screw cap.
- Wine headache? Don’t blame it on sulfites.
Chatt Wine keeps a list of all the weekly wine specials around Chattanooga that we know of. Please let us know if we’re missing something. email@example.com
If you would like the Chatt Wine News to come to your email, sign up at http://www.chattwine.com
Send us your local wine events or interesting wine news. firstname.lastname@example.org