Chattanooga Wine Shop Tastings ~
- Riverside Wine ~ Saturday afternoon wine tasting 3-5pm. This week they are opening some new Italian wines that have arrived.
Chattanooga Wine Events ~
- Brix Nouveau has a great schedule for their upcoming Tuesday evening wine tasting’s. March 24th will be wines from South Africa and then the 31st wines from Spain. Panoram Imports will return on April 7th. Call for reservations 423-708-3281
- Terra Mae will be hosting a tasting with Brian Hobbs from Horizon Wine and Spirits on April 7th. He will be on hand to pour and discuss the wines. (5:30-7:30) $40/PP, available at the door.
Wine Recommendations ~
- Bodega Iaccarinni Bonarda from Panoram Imports.
- We have re worked our wine recommendations page for easier browsing. Look for more wine reviews and recommendations coming soon.
Wine News and Articles ~
- I’ve always said life’s to short to drink crappy wine….sounds like life may actually be shorter if you do?!?!
- The Ten Commandments of Wine from Wine Folly.
- Michelle Richards (St. Johns Somm) article on the Finger Lakes wine region. Note wine dinner in events.
- Wine lesson on Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon from the New York Times.
- Learn about Chardonnay wine and tasting profile.
Chatt Wine keeps a list of all the weekly wine specials around Chattanooga that we know of. Please let us know if we’re missing something. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like the Chatt Wine News to come to your email, sign up at http://www.chattwine.com
Send us your local wine events or interesting wine news. email@example.com