Chattanooga Wine Shop Tastings ~
- Riverside Wine Saturday afternoon wine tasting 3-5pm.
Chattanooga Wine Events ~
- St. John’s Restaurant is having a Finger Lakes wine dinner March 18 at 6:30 p.m. in the Hunt Room. Tickets are $90 per person, plus tax and gratuity. You can reserve your spot by calling the restaurant at 423-266-4400.
- Brix Nouveau’s Tuesday evening wine tasting for March 24th will be wines from South Africa and then the 31st wines from Spain. Call for reservations 423-708-3281
- Back Inn Cafe will be hosting a Shannon Ridge tasting on March 19th (6:30-8:30pm) Reserved seating and tickets required $37 / person Call – 423.265.5033 x4
Wine Recommendations ~
- Bodega Iaccarinni Bonarda from Panoram Imports.
- Ridge Three Valleys a really interesting Sonoma blend.
- We have re worked our wine recommendations page for easier browsing. Look for more wine reviews and recommendations coming soon.
Wine News and Articles ~
- Michelle Richards (St. Johns Somm) article on the Finger Lakes wine region. Note wine dinner in events.
- Wine lesson on Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon from the New York Times.
- Learn about Chardonnay wine and tasting profile.
- Chatt Wine article on the Tuesday tastings at Brix Nouveau.
Chatt Wine keeps a list of all the weekly wine specials around Chattanooga that we know of. Please let us know if we’re missing something. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like the Chatt Wine News to come to your email, sign up at http://www.chattwine.com
Send me your local wine events or interesting wine news. email@example.com