Chattanooga Wine Shop Tastings ~
- Riverside Wine Saturday afternoon wine tasting 3-5pm.
Chattanooga Wine Events ~
- Brix Nouveau’s Tuesday evening wine tasting for March 10th. Call for reservations 423-708-3281
- Back Inn Cafe will be hosting a Shannon Ridge tasting on March 19th (6:30-8:30pm) Reserved seating and tickets required $37 / person Call – 423.265.5033 x4
Wine Reviews ~
- Bodega Iaccarinni Bonarda from Panoram Imports.
- Ridge Three Valleys a really interesting Sonoma blend.
- We have re worked our wine review page for easier browsing. Look for more wine reviews and recommendations coming soon.
Wine News and Articles ~
- Chatt Wine article on the Tuesday tastings at Brix Nouveau.
- New wine movie A Year in Champagne is set to release today March 6th, it is the second movie in a three part series which started with A Year in Burgundy. If you have not seen it, I would highly recommend it. Here is another article from Wine Searcher on these films.
- Help with locating a great bottle of wine on an expansive restaurant wine list.
- How to send back a bottle of wine. Here’s some etiquette and advice from Vine Pair.
- Wine aroma descriptors can be odd….here are 11 weird ones and what the mean.
- Wine lesson from the New York Times writer Eric Asimov on Langhe Nebbiolo.
Chatt Wine keeps a list of all the weekly wine specials around Chattanooga that we know of. Please let us know if we’re missing something. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like the Chatt Wine News to come to your email, sign up at http://www.chattwine.com
Send me your local wine events or interesting wine news. email@example.com