Chattanooga Wine Shop Tastings ~
- See below for a few great events this week.
Chattanooga Wine Events ~
- Chatt Wine and Riverside Wine Event – Get to know Riverside Wines Hidden Gems. Alison Matera, Riverside’s Sommelier, and Chris Bratcher, owner, will lead our group through some of their favorite hidden gems. This is a great opportunity to buy wines to enjoy now as well as wines to add to your collection and enjoy in years to come. Thursday March 5th at 6pm. Cost is $35 which includes tasting and $35 in store credit to be used for purchase of wines tasted. Call Riverside at 423-267-4305 to make your reservation.
- Panoram Imports will be doing a tasting at Brix Nouveau on Tueday March 3rd (7-8:30pm). Cost is $35. Call for reservations 423-708-3281
- Back Inn Cafe will be hosting a Shannon Ridge tasting on March 19th (6:30-8:30pm) Reserved seating and tickets required $37 / person Call – 423.265.5033 x4
Wine Reviews ~
- Bodega Iaccarinni Bonarda from Panoram Imports.
- Ridge Three Valleys a really interesting Sonoma blend.
- We have re worked our wine review page for easier browsing. Look for more wine reviews and recommendations coming soon.
Wine News and Articles ~
- How to send back a bottle of wine. Here’s some etiquette and advice from Vine Pair.
- Wine aroma descriptors can be odd….here are 11 weird ones and what the mean.
- Wine lesson from the New York Times writer Eric Asimov on Langhe Nebbiolo.
- What is a Super Tuscan? Learn more in this article from Vine Pair.
Chatt Wine keeps a list of all the weekly wine specials around Chattanooga that we know of. Please let us know if we’re missing something. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like the Chatt Wine News to come to your email, sign up at http://www.chattwine.com
Send me your local wine events or interesting wine news. email@example.com