Chattanooga Wine Shop Tastings ~
- Today’s Saturday tasting at Riverside Wine will have Panoram Imports in for a tasting of wines from their portfolio.
Chattanooga Wine Events ~
- Chatt Wine and Riverside Wine Event – Get to know Riverside Wines Hidden Gems. Alison Matera, Riverside’s Sommelier, and Chris Bratcher, owner, will lead our group through some of their favorite hidden gems. This is a great opportunity to buy wines to enjoy now as well as wines to add to your collection and enjoy in years to come. Thursday March 5th at 6pm. Cost is $35 which includes tasting and $35 in store credit. Call Riverside at 423-267-4305 to make your reservation.
- French Wine Tasting at Brix Nouveau featuring wines from Alekseys Imports on Tuesday, February 24 (7-8:30pm). Cost is $35. Call for reservations 423-708-3281
- Panoram Imports will be doing a tasting at Brix Nouveau on Tueday March 3rd (7-8:30pm). Cost is $35. Call for reservations 423-708-3281
Wine Reviews ~
- The wines of Merry Edwards, the “Queen of Pinot Noir” and one of California’s first female winemakers, are finally coming to the Chattanooga market. Read more here about the wines and recent tasting at St Johns Meeting Place.
- We have re worked our wine review page for easier browsing. Look for more wine reviews and recommendations coming soon.
Wine News and Articles ~
- Red wine burns fat…..you know your clicking on this article from VinePair.
- And another take on this from Wine Folly.
- Here are two articles on from Decanter on the Jura and Rioja wine regions. These are two regions I would really like to visit.
- Believe it or not, there is more to Burgundy then the Côte d’Or. Eric Asimov of the NY times writes a great article on wines from the Cote Chalonnaise and finding some good deals. I personally have found excellent wines from Givery and Rully.
Chatt Wine keeps a list of all the weekly wine specials around Chattanooga that we know of. Please let us know if we’re missing something. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like the Chatt Wine News to come to your email, sign up at http://www.chattwine.com
Send me your local wine events or interesting wine news. email@example.com