Chattanooga Wine Shop Tastings ~
- This Saturday Feb 21st, Riverside Wine will have Panoram Imports in for a tasting of wines from their portfolio.
Chattanooga Wine Events ~
- Break Out the Bubbly : A Sparkling Wine Tasting Event at the Back Inn Cafe on February the 19th.
- Friday February 20th is CELLARbration : A blind wine tasting event at the Walden Club. Get your info here.
- French Wine Tasting at Brix Nouveau featuring wines from Alekseys Imports on Tuesday, February 24 (7-8:30pm). Cost is $35. Call for reservations 423-708-3281
- Panoram Imports will be doing a tasting at Brix Nouveau on Tueday March 3rd (7-8:30pm). Cost is $35. Call for reservations 423-708-3281
Wine News and Articles ~
- Red wine burns fat…..you know your clicking on this article from VinePair.
- And another take on this from Wine Folly.
- Here are two articles on from Decanter on the Jura and Rioja wine regions. These are two regions I would really like to visit.
- Believe it or not, there is more to Burgundy then the Côte d’Or. Eric Asimov of the NY times writes a great article on wines from the Cote Chalonnaise and finding some good deals. I personally have found excellent wines from Givery and Rully.
Chatt Wine keeps a list of all the weekly wine specials around Chattanooga that we know of. Please let us know if we’re missing something. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like the Chatt Wine News to come to your email, sign up at http://www.chattwine.com
Send me your local wine events or interesting wine news. email@example.com