Chattanooga Wine Shop Tastings ~
- The Vine will be doing a tasting today, Thursday the 12th (4-6pm) featuring wines from Panoram Imports.
- Riverside Wine will be doing a Saturday wine tasting (3-5pm) for Valentines day featuring wine and chocolate parings. Sample decadent Valrhona chocolate bars and learn some pairing tips to build your own tasting adventure.
Chattanooga Wine Events ~
- Mark your calendars for Tuesday February 17th at the Meeting Place. Merry Edwards Tasting at 6:00 p.m. Light Hors d’oeuvres, $25 per person, Reservations are required! call 423-266-4400 (More info here)
- Break Out the Bubbly : A Sparkling Wine Tasting Event at the Back Inn Cafe on February the 19th.
- Friday February 20th is CELLARbration : A blind wine tasting event at the Walden Club. Get your info here.
Wine News and Articles ~
- Really interesting article in the WSJ on Eric Solomon searching for great wines to import. Eric Solomon’s European Imports offers a fine selection of French and Spanish wines.
- I found this article to be particularly timely as we just had Blaufrankisch for the first time last week at the Chatt Wine/St Johns dinner. Gotta find some bottles of this to enjoy again.
- A complete introduction to the wines of France. Really easy to understand map.
- A crash course in Bordeaux — from the left bank to the right bank and everything else you need to know.
- Domaine de la Romanee-Conti is one of the most sought after and famous wine producers in Burgundy. Here are 10 things every wine lover should know.
Chatt Wine keeps a list of all the weekly wine specials around Chattanooga that we know of. Please let us know if we’re missing something. email@example.com
If you would like the Chatt Wine News to come to your email, sign up at http://www.chattwine.com
Send me your local wine events or interesting wine news. firstname.lastname@example.org