TGIF….Chatt Wine friends.
Riverside Wine will be doing a Friday and Saturday wine tasting this weekend. Today’s tasting (4-6pm) will feature wines from Kysela Imports, this importer has exemplary wines in every style. We will be mostly featuring wines that are UNDER $20. Saturday afternoons tasting (3-5pm) will feature wines from the February wine case of the month.
The Wine Shop is unfortunately going to close after this weekend. They will be popping open bottles Friday and Saturday as well as offering 20% off the wine inventory.
Lots of upcoming wine events in the next few weeks and months.
- Mark your calendars for Tuesday February 10th, Panoram Imports & Brix Nouveau will be introducing the first of a series of monthly tastings. Get ready to delight your palate with four wines paired with hors d’ouvres in the newly renovated Brix Wine Bar! $35 – 7:00 to 8:30pm For reservations email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Save Water Drink Wine Event at the Barn Nursery February the 7th benefiting Caribbean Sea Kids 4 Clean Water. They will have food and wine from some great local restaurant’s and wine importers.
- Break Out the Bubbly : A Sparkling Wine Tasting Event at the Back Inn Cafe on February the 19th.
- Friday February 20th is CELLARbration : A blind wine tasting event at the Walden Club. Get your info here.
- Our February event at the Meeting Place sold out in less then a week. Chatt Wine is currently planning events for March and April, stay tuned for details to come.
A complete introduction to the wines of France. Really easy to understand map.
A crash course in Bordeaux — from the left bank to the right bank and everything else you need to know.
Domaine de la Romanee-Conti is one of the most sought after and famous wine producers in Burgundy. Here are 10 things every wine lover should know.
Chatt Wine keeps a list of all the weekly wine specials around Chattanooga that we know of. Please let us know if we’re missing something. email@example.com
If you would like the Chatt Wine News to come to your email, sign up at http://www.chattwine.com
Send me your local wine events or interesting wine news. firstname.lastname@example.org