The Wine Shop still has an inventory of wines at a discount that have damaged labels…the juice is good. Here is the list of wines.
Foxen John Sebastiano Pinot Noir ’12
-Was $58.99 Now $47.19
Domaine Antonin Guyon Gevrey-Chambertin La Justice ’10
-Was $76.99 Now $61.59
Cade Howell Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon ’10
-Was $84.99 Now $67.99
Revana Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon ’09
-Was $164.99 Now $131.99
B.R. Cohn Olive Hill Estate Cabernet Sauvignon ’10
-Was $51.99 Now $41.59
Lots of upcoming wine events in the next few weeks and months.
- Mark your calendars for Tuesday February 10th, Panoram Imports & Brix Nouveau will be introducing the first of a series of monthly tastings. Get ready to delight your palate with four wines paired with hors d’ouvres in the newly renovated Brix Wine Bar! $35 – 7:00 to 8:30pm For reservations email: email@example.com
- Save Water Drink Wine Event at the Barn Nursery February the 7th benefiting Caribbean Sea Kids 4 Clean Water. They will have food and wine from some great local restaurant’s and wine importers.
- Break Out the Bubbly : A Sparkling Wine Tasting Event at the Back Inn Cafe on February the 19th.
- Friday February 20th is CELLARbration : A blind wine tasting event at the Walden Club. Get your info here.
- Our February event at the Meeting Place sold out in less then a week. Chatt Wine is currently planning events for March and April, stay tuned for details to come.
A crash course in Bordeaux — from the left bank to the right bank and everything else you need to know.
Domaine de la Romanee-Conti is one of the most sought after and famous wine producers in Burgundy. Here are 10 things every wine lover should know.
Chatt Wine keeps a list of all the weekly wine specials around Chattanooga that we know of. Please let us know if we’re missing something. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like the Chatt Wine News to come to your email, sign up at http://www.chattwine.com
Send me your local wine events or interesting wine news. email@example.com