Lots of upcoming wine events in the next few weeks and months.
- Mark your calendars for Tuesday February 10th, Panoram Imports & Brix Nouveau will be introducing the first of a series of monthly tastings. Get ready to delight your palate with four wines paired with hors d’ouvres in the newly renovated Brix Wine Bar! $35 – 7:00 to 8:30pm For reservations email: email@example.com
- Save Water Drink Wine Event at the Barn Nursery February the 7th benefiting Caribbean Sea Kids 4 Clean Water. They will have food and wine from some great local restaurant’s and wine importers.
- Break Out the Bubbly : A Sparkling Wine Tasting Event at the Back Inn Cafe on February the 19th.
- Friday February 20th is CELLARbration : A blind wine tasting event at the Walden Club. Get your info here.
- Our February event at the Meeting Place sold out in less then a week. Chatt Wine is currently planning events for March and April, stay tuned for details to come.
Domaine de la Romanee-Conti is one of the most sought after and famous wine producers in Burgundy. Here are 10 things every wine lover should know.
Meet Eric LeVine the founder of Cellar Tracker….I found this article interesting as I use CT for my wine collection.
Chatt Wine keeps a list of all the weekly wine specials around Chattanooga that we know of. Please let us know if we’re missing something. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like the Chatt Wine News to come to your email, sign up at http://www.chattwine.com
Send me your local wine events or interesting wine news. email@example.com