Lots of upcoming wine events in the next few weeks and months.
- A special wine event is coming up at Easy Bistro & Bar on Thursday, January 29 from 6:00 to 8:00pm with Wedell Cellars! Brad Fisher, President of Wedell Cellars, will feature tastings of their highly acclaimed wines (2 whites and 3 reds), paired with hors d’oeuvres from our very own Chef Erik Niel. Founder Maurice Wedell is a well-known French restaurateur turned California winemaker, specializing in Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. Decanter magazine has said that his Pinot Noirs could easily be mistaken for the finest French Pinot Noir made, Domaine de la Romanee Conti. Tickets are $35 per person (which includes hors d’oeuvres and complimentary valet parking), and can be purchased here or by calling the restaurant at (423) 266-1121.
- Almost SOLD OUT – Chatt Wine event on Thursday February the 5th at The Meeting Place.
If sold out they are maintaining a waiting list, you can contact Josh Carter or Michelle Richards at 423-266-4400
- Save Water Drink Wine Event at the Barn Nursery February the 7th benefiting Caribbean Sea Kids 4 Clean Water. They will have food and wine from some great local restaurant’s and wine importers.
- Break Out the Bubbly : A Sparkling Wine Tasting Event at the Back Inn Cafe on February the 19th.
- Friday February 20th is CELLARbration : A blind wine tasting event at the Walden Club. Get your info here.
- Chatt Wine is currently planning events for March and April, stay tuned for details to come.
Domaine de la Romanee-Conti is one of the most sought after and famous wine producers in Burgundy. Here are 10 things every wine lover should know.
Eric Asimov writes a great article on the romance of wine in the New York Times.
Meet Eric LeVine the founder of Cellar Tracker….I found this article interesting as I use CT for my wine collection.
Chatt Wine keeps a list of all the weekly wine specials around Chattanooga that we know of. Please let us know if we’re missing something. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like the Chatt Wine News to come to your email, sign up at http://www.chattwine.com
Send me your local wine events or interesting wine news. email@example.com