Here is a wine review I did on a really nice Nebbiolo, Monsecco Colline Novaresi Pratogrande.
Here are 40 of the best Christmas wines, according to Matthew Jukes of the Daily Mail.
Food Republic highlighted France last week, there were several great articles. Here are some of my favorites.
- Beyond Burgundy, 7 other French wine regions you need to know.
- 33 year old winemaker is the future of natural wines in Chablis.
- Pardon me…real Dijon mustard comes from Burgundy.
- Breaking down Burgundy. Great info on recent Burg vintages.
Heres a Vine Pair guide to the pronunciation of some favorite wines.
How about picking up some fortified wine for the holidays….it just doesn’t feel like the holidays to me with out Port.
Lessons learned in two of France’s most traditional winemaking regions Burgundy and Champagne, could help the country as a whole.
- An introduction to Burgundy.
- An introduction to Champagne.
- Vine Pair guide to Burgundy wines.
- A simple guide to Burgundy with maps from Wine Folly.
- Real world Burgundy values.
Chatt Wine keeps a list of all the weekly wine specials around Chattanooga that we know of. Please let us know if we’re missing something. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like the Chatt Wine News to come to your email, sign up at http://www.chattwine.com
Send me your local wine events or interesting wine news. email@example.com