November 20th is Beaujolais Nouveau Day….what the heck is that? Here are some fun articles on this yearly wine tradition of 6 to 8 WEEK old wine.
- Beaujolais Nouveau by the numbers.
- The official Beaujolais Nouveau Day site.
- Vine Pair dosent love Bojo Nouveau.
- There’s more to Beaujolais than Beaujolais Nouveau…part one / part two. Really good articles from Mary Orlin.
I recently bought a few 2009 Barolo to put away for several years to age, Nebbiolo is one of my favorite Italian varietals. I found these articles which could be very informative if your not very familiar with these wines or the beautiful Piedmont region.
- What is Barolo?
- A really cool video from GuildSomm.
- Barolo, Barbaresco, Barbera, and Brunello…what’s the difference?
- Two really great articles from VinePair. Nebbiolo and the Piedmont region.
- The Piedmont region from Wine Folly.
- Is Barolo still Italy’s greatest wine?
With Bordeaux wines struggling one wine maker breaks tradition to rekindle interest. Let’s make some Chardonnay.
Sparkling wine sales on on the rise. Everyone likes some bubbles…cheers.
Trying to figure out some wines for Thanksgiving? Here is some recommendations from Eric Asimov at the New York Times.
I love this video of Somm Dustin Wilson “Tonging” a bottle of Port. I love good port in the winter and around the holiday.
Chatt Wine keeps a list of all the weekly wine specials around Chattanooga that we know of. Please let us know if we’re missing something. email@example.com
If you would like the Chatt Wine News to come to your email, sign up at http://www.chattwine.com
Send me your local wine events or interesting wine news. firstname.lastname@example.org